KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

An Employee Friendly company

Oct 19, 2021 - Senior Principal Product Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits and compensation at par with industry leaders. Has a good vision for the future

Cons

Would need to shake off some legacy products and processes and embrace the new!

Dun & Bradstreet Response

People Team

Hello and thanks for sharing your wonderful #TeamDNB experience! We are honored that you view us as an employee first company with a forward-thinking mindset. We are glad to have you on our team as we move onward and upward. Take care.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I love it!

Nov 22, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance is amazing!

Cons

Currently all remote, not a lot of team bonding

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work and lots of opportunity to grow!

Nov 29, 2021 - Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

D&B is a fun environment and great work culture! They offer many opportunities to expand your role and have great work/life balance. Many WFH positions available too!

Cons

It is a slow moving machine with a lot of processes in place. Can take a while to get anything done. Benefits are okay but seem to have gotten worse over the years. Namely on the healthcare side and employee stock purchasing plan are not the best. However vacation time is great! Also, the company is almost entirely remote but does not offer any assistance paying for wifi or any other work related purchases (ie. desk)

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Dun & Bradstreet.