Dyna-Drill Technologies - Okay. would only recommend job to someone in bad need of work. | Glassdoor

"Okay. would only recommend job to someone in bad need of work."

Current Employee - Machine Operator in Houston, TX

I have been working at Dyna-Drill Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Lots of overtime. Schlumberger is taking over, though dyna drill is fighting it so they can make things work ini favor of upper management.

Cons

If you want a balance of family and life this is not for you. Management is not honest enough. They don't seem to value their workers. They don't value at all your personal life. Office can fail and the floor has to cover their mistakes by working more.

Advice to Management

Don't be right, be righteous. Value your lower level workers more. Your job is suppose to be a place you enjoy working because a worker will give more of themselves to the company.

Dyna-Drill Technologies2014-03-07

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Electrical Power Engineer"

Former Employee - Electrical Engineer in Houston, TX

I worked at Dyna-Drill Technologies

Pros

Great learning experience, Great co-workers in a competitive learning environment. The benefits are competitive and they match % of your 401K.

Cons

I don't really have any cons. The work life balance proved a bit challenging but I believe that is subjective. Also the drive in traffic, I lived close to the city and the office was located 24 miles away

Advice to Management

Keep up the excellent work.

Dyna-Drill Technologies2015-07-01
  2. "Shop floor"

Current Employee - Machine Operator in Houston, TX

I have been working at Dyna-Drill Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good insurance, 401k contribution matched, 3 weeks vacation, PTO, work/life balance, lots of work when the oil business is good

Cons

When the oil industry is bad there is no work and hours are cut from 40 hrs to 32 a week.

Dyna-Drill Technologies2016-06-06

Discover more reviews about Dyna-Drill Technologies.