Dynamic Computing - Whirlwind of knowledge and growth at your fingertips | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Whirlwind of knowledge and growth at your fingertips"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Pros

-Fun, exciting and enjoyable workplace
-Great place to move up in a company, with them working with you to find the spot you enjoy the most
-Teammates and management are there to support you anyway they're capable of.
-Since the company deals with a multitude of different companies there's always something new to learn and figure out.

Cons

-As some has stated before, the workplace can get a little noisey at times.
-Sometime people are having to wear too many "hats" and it gets a little stressful, HOWEVER it seems they're on the way to resolving this problem with a more structured environment!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Best company I've ever worked for"

I have been working at Dynamic Computing (More than a year)

Pros

Dynamic Computing is truly the best company I have ever had the privileged of working for. There's a very long list of "pros" for working here but it boils down to this: the owner of the company (Kevin) and his management team knows what they're doing and they care about how it gets done.

Within a couple of months of working for Dynamic Computing, I was impressed. While most good companies strive to do what the clients ask in the best way that they can, Kevin's approach to managing our client's IT is slightly different. Not only does he want to offer the client the best service that they can imagine, he offers them more. Kevin looks at the entirety of our client's business and recommends the best approach in order to help each individual client maximize their business potential via IT. As someone with a background more geared towards sales, I have no qualms with telling people about DC because I fully trust the work that's been done and being done here. In fact, I'm proud to tell people about the company that I work for, and I think that's a big deal and speaks to the success of what management has accomplished.

- Beautiful office
    - Great location
    - Great work culture
    - Great benefits (100% paid medical and vision)
    - Free snacks (who doesn't love free snacks?!)
    - Amazing co-workers (that actually like each other)
    - Free Orca pass for public transportation
    - Monthly work outings/events - paid for by DC
    - Birthday and workiversary celebrations - paid for by DC
    - Positive and encouraging environment
    - Employee of the month presents
    - Management is always thinking of more ways to improve
    - SOOO MUCH MORE!

Cons

- It's in Belltown, so lunch around here is pricey.
    - Open office so it can get noisy sometimes - so everyone invests in a nice pair of headphones

2. "Talent, Drive, Community"

Current Employee - IT Process Specialist in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - IT Process Specialist in Seattle, WA

Pros

The company culture is supportive and employee focused. There are monthly company events ranging from Board Game nights to Bowling at the Garage. Employees are supported and encouraged in their education and certification pursuits, as well as compensated through raises attached to certifications.

Clients are the overall priority and all employees and managers actively work to maintain lines of communication to ensure their needs are known and addressed. As with any IT management firm, occasionally things are fumbled or missed. However, the crew at Dynamic Computing pivots to aggressively address such issues immediately once it is brought to their attention.

Internally, the company continues to dedicate resources to process evaluation and optimization, education and training, and situational awareness. These resources are a long-game investment which tend to pay off months and years after initial commitment. The atmosphere is one of growth, and the commitment of resources to these internal items shows maturity and dedication to the field.

Cons

The pace is fast and demanding. Individuals uncomfortable with attacking workloads that are greater than can be accomplished in a given period (through triage/prioritization, escalation, collaboration, or extra hours) will have a hard time adjusting.

Discover more reviews about Dynamic Computing.