KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best company I've ever worked for

Jun 17, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Dynamic Computing is truly the best company I have ever had the privileged of working for. There's a very long list of "pros" for working here but it boils down to this: the owner of the company (Kevin) and his management team knows what they're doing and they care about how it gets done. Within a couple of months of working for Dynamic Computing, I was impressed. While most good companies strive to do what the clients ask in the best way that they can, Kevin's approach to managing our client's IT is slightly different. Not only does he want to offer the client the best service that they can imagine, he offers them more. Kevin looks at the entirety of our client's business and recommends the best approach in order to help each individual client maximize their business potential via IT. As someone with a background more geared towards sales, I have no qualms with telling people about DC because I fully trust the work that's been done and being done here. In fact, I'm proud to tell people about the company that I work for, and I think that's a big deal and speaks to the success of what management has accomplished. - Beautiful office - Great location - Great work culture - Great benefits (100% paid medical and vision) - Free snacks (who doesn't love free snacks?!) - Amazing co-workers (that actually like each other) - Free Orca pass for public transportation - Monthly work outings/events - paid for by DC - Birthday and workiversary celebrations - paid for by DC - Positive and encouraging environment - Employee of the month presents - Management is always thinking of more ways to improve - SOOO MUCH MORE!

Cons

- It's in Belltown, so lunch around here is pricey. - Open office so it can get noisy sometimes - so everyone invests in a nice pair of headphones

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Top Tier Managed IT

Jan 14, 2021 - Director of Operations in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

In working through day to day operations, it's easy to see why Dynamic Computing provides businesses in the Greater Seattle Area with top tier support. With customer satisfaction over 99%, excellent technicians and consistent employee retention, this company gets the job done!

Cons

Small company but growing through the pandemic!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great small company environment with big company stability

Jul 23, 2015 - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Open door policy doesn't feel like a facade. All of my complaints are welcomed and the policies I don't like are discussed like adults. I feel like my opinions and views are respected because of this. - Intelligent managers who are actually technically savvy and are not insane - managers don't make me hate the job - clients are fairly sane. - management asks us to forward angry clients to them so front line isn't stuck getting yelled at for hours. - monthly outings paid for by company. Last month we had a box at the Mariners game! - plenty of $ is spent on internal infrastructure so techs have a place to play nondestructively. - new equipment or procedure approval is typically speedy with little hassle if there is a valid reason for acquisition. - company provided Orca cards for getting to work, however building parking is $250/mo - two new company cars provided for going to client onsite appointments - market salary, with automatic yearly raise based on inflation rate. - management recognises that we all have lives outside of work. Their response to at home emergency is "What are you still doing here? Go!" -learning is highly encouraged. You won't get through a quarterly check in without hearing "So about that certification...", and they reimburse 100%.

Cons

- remote work policy sucks - management sometimes feels disconnected from front line, but only sometimes. - HSA isn't great, IRA only 3% match - small company, not much vertical mobility, max salary for company is $20k above me.

Continue reading

Dynamic Computing Response

President

Thanks for your review! We take pride in being a small company of real people who are looking to improve every day. We also appreciate the feedback on our remote work policy - we've done our best to make it employee friendly yet efficient for our people and clients. We hope you'll take another look at our salary ranges and benefits, as both are published, get very positive reviews internally, and there's lots of opportunity for growth.

Discover more reviews about Dynamic Computing.