1. "Best company I've ever worked for"

5.0

I have been working at Dynamic Computing for more than a year

Pros

Dynamic Computing is truly the best company I have ever had the privileged of working for. There's a very long list of "pros" for working here but it boils down to this: the owner of the company (Kevin) and his management team knows what they're doing and they care about how it gets done. Within a couple of months of working for Dynamic Computing, I was impressed. While most good companies strive to do what the clients ask in the best way that they can, Kevin's approach to managing our client's IT is slightly different. Not only does he want to offer the client the best service that they can imagine, he offers them more. Kevin looks at the entirety of our client's business and recommends the best approach in order to help each individual client maximize their business potential via IT. As someone with a background more geared towards sales, I have no qualms with telling people about DC because I fully trust the work that's been done and being done here. In fact, I'm proud to tell people about the company that I work for, and I think that's a big deal and speaks to the success of what management has accomplished. - Beautiful office - Great location - Great work culture - Great benefits (100% paid medical and vision) - Free snacks (who doesn't love free snacks?!) - Amazing co-workers (that actually like each other) - Free Orca pass for public transportation - Monthly work outings/events - paid for by DC - Birthday and workiversary celebrations - paid for by DC - Positive and encouraging environment - Employee of the month presents - Management is always thinking of more ways to improve - SOOO MUCH MORE!

Cons

- It's in Belltown, so lunch around here is pricey. - Open office so it can get noisy sometimes - so everyone invests in a nice pair of headphones

Other Employee Reviews

1. "One of the best MSP's in the Pacific Northwest, inside and out."

Former Employee - Engineering Technician in Seattle, WA

I worked at Dynamic Computing full-time for more than a year

Pros

The commitment to job growth, work/life balance, and culture is beyond anything I have ever seen. Everything about how the office feels is very deliberate, both in professionalism, and in keeping the work space relaxed and enjoyable to be in. Responsibilities in the job were given as supported training grew competency, rather than the 'Sink or Swim' approach at other jobs. Management regularly goes above and beyond their traditional responsibilities in terms of employee engagement and support. It is the only job I have ever been at that felt personally enriching at every level.

Cons

Its a small company, so upward growth is limited to how fast the company itself grows. However, management is very good at promoting from within when the need is there. Also, nerf darts sting, so be ready.

Continue reading
  2. "Dynamic computer"

Current Employee - Service Technician in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Dynamic Computing full-time for more than a year

Pros

Small Company Great Owner and Managers Team oriented work environment Snacks Quite a few optional company events Career development

Cons

It's in Seattle so Traffic and Parking(If you can afford to drive)

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Dynamic Computing.