Cover image for Dynamic Computing

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best company I've ever worked for

Jun 17, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Dynamic Computing is truly the best company I have ever had the privileged of working for. There's a very long list of "pros" for working here but it boils down to this: the owner of the company (Kevin) and his management team knows what they're doing and they care about how it gets done. Within a couple of months of working for Dynamic Computing, I was impressed. While most good companies strive to do what the clients ask in the best way that they can, Kevin's approach to managing our client's IT is slightly different. Not only does he want to offer the client the best service that they can imagine, he offers them more. Kevin looks at the entirety of our client's business and recommends the best approach in order to help each individual client maximize their business potential via IT. As someone with a background more geared towards sales, I have no qualms with telling people about DC because I fully trust the work that's been done and being done here. In fact, I'm proud to tell people about the company that I work for, and I think that's a big deal and speaks to the success of what management has accomplished. - Beautiful office - Great location - Great work culture - Great benefits (100% paid medical and vision) - Free snacks (who doesn't love free snacks?!) - Amazing co-workers (that actually like each other) - Free Orca pass for public transportation - Monthly work outings/events - paid for by DC - Birthday and workiversary celebrations - paid for by DC - Positive and encouraging environment - Employee of the month presents - Management is always thinking of more ways to improve - SOOO MUCH MORE!

Cons

- It's in Belltown, so lunch around here is pricey. - Open office so it can get noisy sometimes - so everyone invests in a nice pair of headphones

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Premier MSP

Oct 20, 2022 - Chief Technical Officer (CTO)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Solid management team and work flexibility. A truly lifestyle company

Cons

Everyone is expected to work at a high level.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

10/10 would recommend

Sep 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

smaller company great benefits fun/dynamic employee events

Cons

I enjoyed my time working at Dynamic.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Dynamic Computing.

Dynamic Computing Photos

+ Add Photo
Dynamic Computing photo of: Our awesome crew having some fun!
Dynamic Computing photo of: Our awesome crew