Dynamic Computing - Couldn't ask for a better place to work | Glassdoor
  1. Couldn't ask for a better place to work

Current Employee - Service Technician in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Dynamic Computing full-time for more than a year

Pros

Growing company with great employees that actually care about you and know how to have fun. A healthy, changing environment where you feel like you actually contribute. Huge possibility of moving up withing the company, and managers that actually want you to succeed. There's a real sense of belonging here.

Cons

Located in downtown Seattle, if you live a bit outside of the city traffic may be an issue.

Other Employee Reviews

1. One of the best MSP's in the Pacific Northwest, inside and out.

Former Employee - Engineering Technician in Seattle, WA

I worked at Dynamic Computing full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

The commitment to job growth, work/life balance, and culture is beyond anything I have ever seen. Everything about how the office feels is very deliberate, both in professionalism, and in keeping the work space relaxed and enjoyable to be in. Responsibilities in the job were given as supported training grew competency, rather than the 'Sink or Swim' approach at other jobs. Management regularly goes above and beyond their...

Cons

Its a small company, so upward growth is limited to how fast the company itself grows. However, management is very good at promoting from within when the need is there. Also, nerf darts sting, so be ready.

Advice to Management

You're doing everything right. You know your client base and the infrastructure and support you bring to them is second to none.

2. Dynamic computer

Current Employee - Service Technician in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Dynamic Computing full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Small Company Great Owner and Managers Team oriented work environment Snacks Quite a few optional company events Career development

Cons

It's in Seattle so Traffic and Parking(If you can afford to drive)

Advice to Management

Keep the family vibe and the Career/Personal development. I simply love my job for those 2 reasons.

Discover more reviews about Dynamic Computing.