Dynamic Computing - Couldn't ask for a better place to work | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Couldn't ask for a better place to work"

Current Employee - Service Technician in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Service Technician in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Dynamic Computing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Growing company with great employees that actually care about you and know how to have fun. A healthy, changing environment where you feel like you actually contribute. Huge possibility of moving up withing the company, and managers that actually want you to succeed. There's a real sense of belonging here.

Cons

Located in downtown Seattle, if you live a bit outside of the city traffic may be an issue.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Whirlwind of knowledge and growth at your fingertips"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Pros

-Fun, exciting and enjoyable workplace
    -Great place to move up in a company, with them working with you to find the spot you enjoy the most
    -Teammates and management are there to support you anyway they're capable of.
    -Since the company deals with a multitude of different companies there's always something new to learn and figure out.

Cons

-As some has stated before, the workplace can get a little noisey at times.
    -Sometime people are having to wear too many "hats" and it gets a little stressful, HOWEVER it seems they're on the way to resolving this problem with a more structured environment!

2. "Best company I've ever worked for"

I have been working at Dynamic Computing (More than a year)

Pros

Dynamic Computing is truly the best company I have ever had the privileged of working for. There's a very long list of "pros" for working here but it boils down to this: the owner of the company (Kevin) and his management team knows what they're doing and they care about how it gets done.

Within a couple of months of working for Dynamic Computing, I was impressed. While most good companies strive to do what the clients ask in the best way that they can, Kevin's approach to managing our client's IT is slightly different. Not only does he want to offer the client the best service that they can imagine, he offers them more. Kevin looks at the entirety of our client's business and recommends the best approach in order to help each individual client maximize their business potential via IT. As someone with a background more geared towards sales, I have no qualms with telling people about DC because I fully trust the work that's been done and being done here. In fact, I'm proud to tell people about the company that I work for, and I think that's a big deal and speaks to the success of what management has accomplished.

- Beautiful office
    - Great location
    - Great work culture
    - Great benefits (100% paid medical and vision)
    - Free snacks (who doesn't love free snacks?!)
    - Amazing co-workers (that actually like each other)
    - Free Orca pass for public transportation
    - Monthly work outings/events - paid for by DC
    - Birthday and workiversary celebrations - paid for by DC
    - Positive and encouraging environment
    - Employee of the month presents
    - Management is always thinking of more ways to improve
    - SOOO MUCH MORE!

Cons

- It's in Belltown, so lunch around here is pricey.
    - Open office so it can get noisy sometimes - so everyone invests in a nice pair of headphones

Discover more reviews about Dynamic Computing.