Dynamics Square - Great Working Environment | Glassdoor

"Great Working Environment"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Dynamics Square full-time for more than a year

Pros

1. Passionate people, Exciting work, Welcoming environment 2. Projects depend on the time of year creating nice variation 3. Generous perks 4. Collaborative, Fun Fridays 5. Average attitudes and poor performance isn't ignored

Cons

1. Things can be rushed and last minute as new ideas are born. Things are constantly being reviewed and started to see a reasonable shift. 2. Some of the best people are always running at maximum capacity

Advice to Management

A team would now be useful to support recruitment, ongoing training and free up management time

Dynamics Square2019-03-29

Dynamics Square Response

May 1, 2019HR Manager

Thank you for taking out time to share the valuable and positive feedback for Dynamics Square. There are times when it takes creativity and drive to exceed customer expectations. You're willing to take a risk without having to ask a lot of questions. We always appreciate new ideas which can be reached to management directly and help to improve and focus on the attention seeking areas of the company. We greatly appreciate and thank you again for your efforts on sharing such a suggestive feedback.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Good Cultured Company"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Dynamics Square full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Very structured organization, Very nice working culture, Salary will be beyond the market. Emphasis on employee wellness, Create goals and encourage positivity.

Cons

Work flow process and expectations need to be more clear.

Dynamics Square2019-10-09
  2. "Good Work Life Balance"

Current Employee - Sales in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Dynamics Square full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work life balance good in my project. Timings no issue. Suitable policies and procedures which makes the working environment better. Fun clubs, extra and other regular events.

Cons

Travel cabs facility for odd shifts.

Dynamics Square2019-09-19

Discover more reviews about Dynamics Square.