Dynatrace - The impact you make and the sense of pride feels good | Glassdoor

"The impact you make and the sense of pride feels good"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Dynatrace full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I've worked at Dynatrace for many years in a variety of roles. There are two main things I'd like to share about my experience. 1. IMPACT... You can see and feel the impact of your work. It's a very satisfying feeling to see your work help the company achieve it's goals. 2. PRIDE... The product and innovation are years ahead of the competition. As an employee of the company, this gives me a strong sense of... pride. You will see Dynatrace employees proudly wearing the Dynatrace logo tee shirts and hoodies everyday in and out of the office. It's pretty common to see Dynatrace pride in our customers too. They have Dynatrace stickers on their laptops while wearing Dynatrace sneakers, etc.

Cons

The benefits offerings are decent. Average at best.

Advice to Management

It's obvious management is trying to make this an enjoyable place to work. There's always something fun in the office being planned. Keep that up. When I walk around our various offices, I see people smiling and enjoying their jobs. Let's keep it this way.

Dynatrace2019-09-16

Dynatrace Response

September 23, 2019Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for your review! I love how you categorized your experience with Impact and Pride and their individual reasons. Clever! Thanks again.

1. "So far one of the best companies I've worked for"

Current Employee - Sales Engineer in West New York, NJ

I have been working at Dynatrace full-time for less than a year

Pros

* get to work from home * supportive & engaged staff * passionate employees * the company culture genuinely cares about the mutual success & happiness of their employees * getting into Dynatrace at a very exciting crossroads in the company's evolution

Cons

* due to the distributed team, sometimes it's hard to navigate where to go or who to contact for information, but it's a rare occurrence

Advice to Management

keep doing what you're doing!

Dynatrace2019-10-11
  2. "Heading in the right direction."

Current Employee - Product Specialist

I have been working at Dynatrace full-time for more than a year

Pros

They're trying really really hard to be an amazing company, culture, and product. Incredibly open to feedback, innovation, and ideas. I couldn't be more happy with my teammates. We really feel like a family. And I love working with them.

Cons

They're still working out a lot of things internally. Polices and communication between teams aren't always done in a clear and timely way. And the lack of clear and timely communication can lead to conflicts, "gotchya" moments, as well as decreased efficiency.

Advice to Management

Define a clear vision across all of your teams. Tell us why we should be excited and motivated to move towards that vision as one body of people. Most of all, start acting like the company you want us to be in 5, 10, 15 years. We're not a startup anymore.

Dynatrace2019-10-11

Discover more reviews about Dynatrace.