E.A. Renfroe & Company - CAT Adjuster | Glassdoor

"CAT Adjuster"

Current Employee - Cat Adjuster

I have been working at E.A. Renfroe & Company full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great Pay, good training. Those that have bad things to say about this company probably were just not good adjusters and could not cut it in the end. If you work hard it will pay off. Most people do not understand the life of an IA so they do not like the job, This is my first deployment and I have learned so much. I will work for this company as long as they will have me.

Cons

No paid time off. If you are out you don't get paid, even if the company is closed

Advice to Management

Offer paid days off during the holiday season

E.A. Renfroe & Company2017-11-27

E.A. Renfroe & Company Response

March 7, 2018Marketing & Event Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback and kind words about our training programs! We hope you had a successful start to your adjusting career and hope you continue to choose RENFROE for future deployments.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Adjuster"

Current Freelancer - Claims Adjuster in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at E.A. Renfroe & Company for more than 3 years

Pros

Very neat and organized, very professional and require Adjusters to look the part, training is unlimited year round to stay sharp, and they do well about letting adjusters they would to work with about upcoming job opportunities.

Cons

Every 30 day you have to update availability and sometimes could potentially miss upcoming opportunities.

Advice to Management

I love meeting new people and love to build bridges for networking purposes. Very easy to work with.

E.A. Renfroe & Company2019-05-10

"Independent Claims Adjuster"

Former Employee - Independent Claims Adjuster in Tampa, FL

I worked at E.A. Renfroe & Company full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I was kept busy as a desk adjuster for 6 years with this company. Be willing to learn and you will be helped. Because of my almost 6 years of back to back assignments, I have gotten a position with another company that is high paying as a permanent employee and I work from home. The long hours are how you get paid so much! Regular hourly pay is still very good! Learn and use it as a stepping stone. Stop... complaining. This is a Catastrophe company. It's different. Storm season is your bread and butter. Be ready to work and give it your all. Don't listen to arrogant adjusters unless they are trying to help you learn.

Cons

I really have none. I was always helped and I looked past anyone's complaints of management. Why? Because this company kept me working and helped me learn.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

E.A. Renfroe & Company2019-04-26

Discover more reviews about E.A. Renfroe & Company.