E.A. Renfroe & Company - Independent Adjuster | Glassdoor

"Independent Adjuster"

Independent Adjuster

I have been working at E.A. Renfroe & Company for more than a year

Pros

Offers multiple training programs. Great Managers willing to help you. If you like the availability to change you location this is an ideal employer.

Cons

Most of the work is short and temporary.

E.A. Renfroe & Company2018-01-25

E.A. Renfroe & Company Response

March 7, 2018Marketing & Event Coordinator

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy to hear that you have taken advantage of our great training programs and helpful managers! You are totally right; most adjusting work is temporary. If you would like more deployment opportunities, we highly recommend obtaining additional state licenses. Adding licenses, training, and opening yourself up to other opportunities (claim associate, customer service, etc.) are great ways to stay working and diversify your resume! We appreciate your feedback and we hope to have the chance to work together in 2018!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Adjuster"

Current Freelancer - Claims Adjuster in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at E.A. Renfroe & Company for more than 3 years

Pros

Very neat and organized, very professional and require Adjusters to look the part, training is unlimited year round to stay sharp, and they do well about letting adjusters they would to work with about upcoming job opportunities.

Cons

Every 30 day you have to update availability and sometimes could potentially miss upcoming opportunities.

Advice to Management

I love meeting new people and love to build bridges for networking purposes. Very easy to work with.

E.A. Renfroe & Company2019-05-10

"Independent Claims Adjuster"

Former Employee - Independent Claims Adjuster in Tampa, FL

I worked at E.A. Renfroe & Company full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I was kept busy as a desk adjuster for 6 years with this company. Be willing to learn and you will be helped. Because of my almost 6 years of back to back assignments, I have gotten a position with another company that is high paying as a permanent employee and I work from home. The long hours are how you get paid so much! Regular hourly pay is still very good! Learn and use it as a stepping stone. Stop... complaining. This is a Catastrophe company. It's different. Storm season is your bread and butter. Be ready to work and give it your all. Don't listen to arrogant adjusters unless they are trying to help you learn.

Cons

I really have none. I was always helped and I looked past anyone's complaints of management. Why? Because this company kept me working and helped me learn.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

E.A. Renfroe & Company2019-04-26

Discover more reviews about E.A. Renfroe & Company.