E.A. Renfroe & Company - Claims adjuster | Glassdoor

"Claims adjuster"

Former Employee - Claim Adjuster

I worked at E.A. Renfroe & Company full-time for less than a year

Pros

Able to work remotely from home, after a brief onsite training.

Cons

At times the project manager seemed to be completely clueless and confused.

E.A. Renfroe & Company2018-08-02

E.A. Renfroe & Company Response

August 16, 2018Marketing & Event Coordinator

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed working remotely. We are sorry to hear that you thought your project manager was “completely clueless”. We continually provide training opportunities for our managers so they can better support you. We encourage you to take our End of Deployment Survey after your next assignment so you provide meaningful feedback for the support you’ve received.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Adjuster"

Current Freelancer - Claims Adjuster in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at E.A. Renfroe & Company for more than 3 years

Pros

Very neat and organized, very professional and require Adjusters to look the part, training is unlimited year round to stay sharp, and they do well about letting adjusters they would to work with about upcoming job opportunities.

Cons

Every 30 day you have to update availability and sometimes could potentially miss upcoming opportunities.

Advice to Management

I love meeting new people and love to build bridges for networking purposes. Very easy to work with.

E.A. Renfroe & Company2019-05-10

"Independent Claims Adjuster"

Former Employee - Independent Claims Adjuster in Tampa, FL

I worked at E.A. Renfroe & Company full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I was kept busy as a desk adjuster for 6 years with this company. Be willing to learn and you will be helped. Because of my almost 6 years of back to back assignments, I have gotten a position with another company that is high paying as a permanent employee and I work from home. The long hours are how you get paid so much! Regular hourly pay is still very good! Learn and use it as a stepping stone. Stop... complaining. This is a Catastrophe company. It's different. Storm season is your bread and butter. Be ready to work and give it your all. Don't listen to arrogant adjusters unless they are trying to help you learn.

Cons

I really have none. I was always helped and I looked past anyone's complaints of management. Why? Because this company kept me working and helped me learn.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

E.A. Renfroe & Company2019-04-26

Discover more reviews about E.A. Renfroe & Company.