"Independent Claims Adjuster"

5.0
    Former Employee - Independent Claims Adjuster in Tampa, FL

I worked at E.A. Renfroe & Company full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I was kept busy as a desk adjuster for 6 years with this company. Be willing to learn and you will be helped. Because of my almost 6 years of back to back assignments, I have gotten a position with another company that is high paying as a permanent employee and I work from home. The long hours are how you get paid so much! Regular hourly pay is still very good! Learn and use it as a stepping stone. Stop complaining. This is a Catastrophe company. It's different. Storm season is your bread and butter. Be ready to work and give it your all. Don't listen to arrogant adjusters unless they are trying to help you learn.

Cons

I really have none. I was always helped and I looked past anyone's complaints of management. Why? Because this company kept me working and helped me learn.

Continue reading

E.A. Renfroe & Company Response

Marketing & Event Coordinator

Thank you for sharing your story and for your dedication to RENFROE and our clients over the last six years. We are so glad that you had a positive experience working with us and that your time here helped develop essential skills that will be beneficial for the rest of your career. We wouldn’t be the company we are today without great people like you by our side. We wish you continued success in all your future endeavors!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Everything is clear and smooth"

5.0
    Current Freelancer - Property Claims Adjuster in Louisville, KY

I have been working at E.A. Renfroe & Company for less than a year

Pros

I am still on the process to get involved with Renfroe asa and IA but the experience has been very clear and the person in charge of contacting me has been really nice. I hope I can start my career here and I look forward to growing my skills with them.

Cons

I have nothing to state so far.

Continue reading

E.A. Renfroe & Company Response

Marketing & Event Coordinator

We are happy to hear that you have had a positive experience with RENFROE so far! Please do not hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything else!

2. "Great Company"

4.0
    Former Contractor - Claims Adjuster

I worked at E.A. Renfroe & Company

Pros

Salary was above industry average

Cons

Benefits were below industry average

Discover more reviews about E.A. Renfroe & Company.