1. "Working at Renfroe"

Current Employee - Catastrophic Adjuster in Miami, FL

I have been working at E.A. Renfroe & Company full-time

Pros

Resourceful, speedy response, virtual training

Cons

None known at this time

E.A. Renfroe & Company Response

December 29, 2020Marketing & Event Coordinator

Thank you for reviewing RENFROE! We are glad you are having a positive experience.

1. "Great company"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Freelancer - Independent Insurance Adjuster in Dallas, TX

I worked at E.A. Renfroe & Company for less than a year

Pros

Great trainers and decent pay depending on the deployment.

Cons

None that I can think of.

"Renfroe has been very, very good to me"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Independent Insurance Adjuster in Houston, TX

I have been working at E.A. Renfroe & Company full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This company was the first to deploy me and likely will be the last. I was very fortunate to have managers that really cared about me, put a lot of time and energy into training me up, and they are always there when you need help. Since starting with them I've never had to wait more than a week after marking myself available before they called with work for me. The opportunities they'be given me have allowed me to support my family to a degree I didn't think was possible.

Cons

Took me a while from when I got on the roster to when I got my first deployment, which was a bit of snafu due to some licensing issues. They made it up to me though so I consider it a minor complaint.

Continue reading

E.A. Renfroe & Company Response

December 29, 2020Marketing & Event Coordinator

Thank you for leaving this review! We hope to keep working together for years to come. We are glad that we have been able to offer work in a variety of environments, including virtual assignments. Congratulations on all your success, and thank you again for being a part of the team!

Discover more reviews about E.A. Renfroe & Company.