E-Emphasys Technologies - e-Emphasys Technology Mumbai - pathetic work culture | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for E-Emphasys Technologies

"e-Emphasys Technology Mumbai - pathetic work culture"

Former Employee - Software Professional/Consultant in Mumbai (India)
Former Employee - Software Professional/Consultant in Mumbai (India)

I worked at E-Emphasys Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Indian IT Company , having business in software implementaion and support.

Cons

Work culture is like manufacturing industry. Fixed working hrs. If one wish to leave 10 min early for urgent work/problem need to take half day not good especially ladies.
Unprofessional policies for employees
Incriment and bonus percentage is very poor as good as nil
Management can tell any one anytime to put down the paper
Its a family affair so outside employees are victim of this system
No value for employee's opinion and feedback
Accept job in this company / option if you dont have any other offer.....

Advice to Management

Improve policies for employees
Respect employees ( Jr. and Sr. both)
Improve product and work culture

Other Employee Reviews for E-Emphasys Technologies

"never graduated from startup"

Pros

Salaries are bit above average. Freedom to take initiatives but ideas are hadly accepted. As long as you are on a project life is cool as company does not interfere

Cons

Sloppy management, no reviews, no planning, New ideas are heard but never accepted or impmented, managment by crisis philosphy. Few documented process which are implemented cases by case basis

Advice to Management

Come ot of the startup mode, give middle management responsibilities and authority. Back your works and decisions. Implement policies and procedures.

"Great Place to Work!! Awesome People, Exciting Culture!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

I have been working at E-Emphasys Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I joined e-Emphasys three months ago in the US headquarters in Cary, NC. Honestly, I was a little put off by some of the reviews here, but I learned most of the negative reviews are posted by ex-employees in India. The company has recently implemented stronger performance guidelines, and some under-performing employees were let go. I think they are striking back at the company here.

Overall, the company is great! The culture is up-beat and fun and everyone is working very hard to build a great software company. They have recently implemented new culture and shared-values programs to bring all 250 employees world-wide closer together. The US office is a true meritocracy, good ideas are championed from everywhere and there is no sign of ego. The Founders and the new President are great and work closely with their people!

Cons

I think it's tough to maintain a single corporate identity when you have such a dispersed global team. The time difference to our folks in India is 9.5 hours and the company is working hard on putting programs in place to make sure everyone feels valued and a member of the same team. We have some work to do, but things are getting much better!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! Remember that reinforcement of core values, appreciating the hard work of all the team members and being seen regularly in the non-US offices will go a long way!

E-Emphasys Technologies Response

Jul 15, 2016 – Director

We appreciate your feedback! As a progressive organization, we take feedback seriously as it enables us to improve on a continuous basis! We are confident you will see the growth that you have ... More