E.ON - Pros out weigh the cons, generally a very good company to work for | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for E.ON

"Pros out weigh the cons, generally a very good company to work for"

Current Employee - Engineer
Current Employee - Engineer

I have been working at E.ON full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Reasonable salaries, good benefit packages, interesting projects to work on, generally given the ability to work autonomously to deliver targets, places health and safety very highly.

Cons

International assignment policy isn't competative or attractive compared with others in the industry

Other Employee Reviews for E.ON

1. "Supportive, friendly and conscientious company"

Former Employee - Internal Communications Executive in Nottingham, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Internal Communications Executive in Nottingham, England (UK)

I worked at E.ON full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

In my experience, people at E.ON are generally supportive of one another and will help each other to get on and achieve the task at hand. Colleagues also tended to be straightforward and genuine, which lent itself to a culture where you could be much more open and honest than most big corporates.

Cons

A large scale headcount reduction was what prompted me to look at moving out of E.ON after working there happily for almost 4 years. However, I think this is very commonplace in the difficult and uncertain economic climate, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend E.ON as an employer.

Advice to Management

Above all, maintain the healthy culture of openess and fairness and keep allowing ambitious people room to grow and get on.

"Very enjoyable"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England (UK)

I have been working at E.ON full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good graduate scheme, good hours, great people, support there for training

Cons

Bad office locations (Coventry HQ, and most other locations, are hard to get to if you dont drive)