KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Working for the "good guys"

Jul 13, 2015 - Account Manager in Richfield, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Having been in this business for over 20 years, I feel very fortunate to be a part of EAC. I've seen other VARs come and go and feel strongly that one of the reasons EAC is successful is due to the values at the top. I really do feel like I work for the "good guys" and that EAC is committed to doing the right thing for our customers.

Cons

It is challenging being a VAR (value added reseller)...not "owning" the technology that is at the core of your business and being subject to the changing "owner"/partner relationship.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

EAC Product Development Solutions Response

President & CEO

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about EAC. I'm happy your experience has been positive. We work hard to make this a place people want to be. Our culture is core.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Culture is Everything

Mar 22, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company genuinely cares about its people and growing together

Cons

Some forget they still need to listen to executive leadership

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Great Culture and Great People

Aug 15, 2018 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked at numerous companies but none compare to my time at EAC. Most everyone aligns with the company tenets in both their professional life as well as their personal lives. Great people at EAC. Interesting products and industry - Product development and IoT will be leading in the near future. Its a great time to get involved.

Cons

Small company with growing pains. They will work through it and be successful.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about EAC Product Development Solutions.