EAG Laboratories - Hardwork is not recognized equally, there is preferential treatment | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for EAG Laboratories

"Hardwork is not recognized equally, there is preferential treatment"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Pros

You will be involved with cutting edge Semiconductor Industry techniques and services

Cons

Company's future is uncertain financially. It could be sold and downsized and/or it could just have RIF to survive

Other Employee Reviews for EAG Laboratories

1. "Manager"

I have been working at EAG Laboratories full-time (More than a year)

Pros

EAG is an amazing company with so much growth potential. They are evolving from multiple small companies mashed together into a cohesive single EAG entity and all the transformations that come with it are super exciting.

I see the amazing technical expertise in the works in the labs with all our scientists who have built expertise over the years, as well as all the corporate functions really coming together, with growth options but with a human size company. What you do here really has an impact on the business and the culture. Whether in HR, IT, Marketing, Sales or the Laboratories, etc... I definitely would recommend this company to anyone.

Cons

I think many employees are caught in the "Change is hard" period right now, as we go through so much change. Hopefully the vision of our executive team will prove itself successful ( which I truly believe it will) and will alleviate these feelings.

Advice to Management

Make sure you keep communicating on the vision the the reasons why the changes happen, to keep everyone aware of the big picture.

2. "Some engineer"

I worked at EAG Laboratories full-time

Pros

The team I belong is very talented and competent. My manager is excellent, he got the budget I needed and I was able to do my work because of him.

Cons

Not much cons, younger people might not like it because the environment is rather tradition but it's not a bad thing. You can learn a thing or two from people who actually stayed at a company over a decade =).