EBI Consulting - A little boring | Glassdoor

"A little boring"

Pros

They're good enough at what they do, and people are generally very nice. Everyone in HR and Marketing is great.

Cons

There's not enough communication between divisions and it's too much of a family business for what's now a mid-size company. They have no interest in progress.

Other Employee Reviews for EBI Consulting

1. "Needs a lot of work"

Pros

Ability to mold your career while working on a variety of different projects, work from home flexibility, growth ability

Cons

Below market pay, horrible benefits, upper management does not focus on the employees and there well being, constant turnover

Advice to Management

Focus on your employees and listen when they speak. Most decisions were made based on what management thought was right

"Need more compensation, poor management"

I have been working at EBI Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The ability to work from home. They provide the equipment. Flexible schedule.

Cons

Poor compensation. Do not pay overtime. Poor management support. Extremely picky about minor issues. Insufficient training.

Advice to Management

Where do I begin? The team I worked for had only a few people, but often overworked, poorly compensated for the work we had to do, high demands and little support. The manager is horrible; the manager complained of minor mistakes but somehow made the same issues themselves--and get a pass. The manager did not fully train me on everything and then would get mad if I asked how to do something. The manager has behaved poorly in the past and continue to do so; not just me, but fellow co-workers as well.

EBI needs to fix all of this. Better pay and benefits, more thorough training, be flexible of minor mistakes that are human to make--expecting perfection is impossible, especially when management makes the same issues. If the manager gets a pass, then we should get it as well. If we get slammed with a lot of work, somehow we're supposed to do it all without compensation for overtime. We need lives too.