EBS Healthcare - Absolutely the best career decision I have ever made. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for EBS Healthcare

"Absolutely the best career decision I have ever made."

Current Employee - Speech-Language Pathologist

Pros

I am supported by some of the best clinicians in the field (we actually used some of their text books in my grad school). There are so many opportunities that range from direct services to research. The human resource reps are always available and call just to see how you are doing.

Cons

It's a huge company with thousands of employees.

Advice to Management

I think you should open a facility in Cancun.

Other Employee Reviews for EBS Healthcare

"Since I've been with EBS, they have provided me with the support to grow both as a professional and as an individual."

Pros

I am so grateful for the opportunities that EBS has provided me with, and I know that I wouldn't be where I am today without the EBS team. The amazing peopleI have met and the work that I have been a part of makes me feel like I am doing something rewarding every day.

Cons

The only con I would have is that I haven't had the chance to meet certain individuals in person because EBS is a nationwide company.

"Underpaid"

Current Employee - Speech-Language Pathologist

Pros

Friendly HR representatives, pay on time, flexible schedule (FT or PT options)

Cons

They pay a lot less than the other companies. The non compete clause is hard to get rid of. They're not flexible with salary. Non matching 401k. No pto. No bonus for staying with them after several years. Search other companies before signing a contract with them. I wish I had this advice before I accepted their offer.

Advice to Management

Be honest to employees and pay what they're worth.