EBS Healthcare - Great Company for Speech Language Pathologists | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for EBS Healthcare

"Great Company for Speech Language Pathologists"

Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist
Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist

I have been working at EBS Healthcare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The support team at EBS Healthcare is great for both finding positions as well as helping with the day to day therapy issues that crop up with case load. They were able to give me some materials and ideas to solve some of my tough cases. The company provides health insurance plus other benefits. They make you feel like part of the team.

Cons

As an employee of EBS Healthcare, you don't always get to meet HR and recruiters face to face, so there is a lot of communication done over the phone. This may not be for everyone but I never minded.

Other Employee Reviews for EBS Healthcare

1. "Good"

I worked at EBS Healthcare as a contractor

Pros

I felt like I had a support system in place when I had questions or concerns. There were also opportunities to network with others in your field while working there.

Cons

I did not work there long enough to take note of any down sides to working with this company. Everything was good.

2. "Not a good experience."

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at EBS Healthcare as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

1) Clinical staff/supervisors - are lovely people with a lot of knowledge and experience. They provide a good level of clinical supervision. I therefore learned a lot and gained clinically good and useful experience. Without meeting these people, my experience would have been even more stressful that it was.

2)Also, if you are prepared to work in the most economically deprived areas, they can find you a placement with good money easily, it seems.

Cons

Where to begin

1. International candidates: Do not sign up. I mainly write this review for you - and cannot reiterate more that it is not worth the hassle. False promises to get you to sign a contract. I cannot reiterate this more. All talk - no action.

2. Recruitment staff (i.e their sales people): WIll tell you anything to 'sell' i.e. to get you to sign a contract, you will be promised exactly what you are looking for. In reality, this will not come to pass.

3. Contracts: Beware of what you sign. I worked in an area where I did not have enough hours work/week to pay my bills and to live comfortably. I kept being promised more hours, never came to pass. Mileage not paid - driving for hours per week to different areas.

Advice to Management

Do not make promises and offers that are unrealistic/that you cannot follow through on. Be honest. Be respectful.