EBSCO Industries - Implementation Manager | Glassdoor
  1. "Implementation Manager"

Current Employee - Implementation Manager in Ipswich, MA

I have been working at EBSCO Industries full-time for more than a year

Pros

I was recruited for a position that perfectly matched my background. After the first phone interview, I was consistently appraised of the timing and my status in the hiring process. This company sincerely cares about their employees and realize that the strength of their business is a direct reflection on the strength of their employees skills and satisfaction on the job, including the benefits offered. It is a progressive...

Cons

Because EBSCO is a progressive company, changing with the times, technology, improvements and employee needs, it is a very dynamic environment, which is not a con or negative at all. If you are looking for a place to land where you can site back and let the grass grow under your feet, this would not be a good fit. Change happens all the time and for the GOOD!

Advice to Management

Continue to heavily collaborate with other teams to prevent teams working in silos.

EBSCO Industries2017-11-08

EBSCO Industries Response

May 8, 2018EBSCO Industries

It sounds like you work at our business in Ipswich - EBSCO information Services. It's great to hear that your hiring experience was a good one and you are pleased with your decision to join this team! Thank you for providing feedback on Glassdoor.

1. "Great family owned and run business."

Former Employee - Graphic Designer

I worked at EBSCO Industries full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

They offered really great benefits.

Cons

Some of the companies under Ebsco are not run as efficiently.

EBSCO Industries2019-02-11
  2. "A solid, sleepy company"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Birmingham, AL

I have been working at EBSCO Industries full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Very good work life balance. High salary in The Birmingham office. Better than average profit sharing plan.

Cons

It's an older, sleepier company. Lot's of unrefined, random software development processes are half baked, and pushed down to lower workers from above.

Advice to Management

Please get rid of the wall of employees between engineers and customers. Product Owners, Scrum masters, Managers, they all get in the way of our end goal, helping the customer. Most of the roles should be hybridized with a regular development role, so people don't get so out of touch about what we are actually building for people. We are a software company, not a processes company.

EBSCO Industries2019-08-02

Discover more reviews about EBSCO Industries.