ELTA - Software Team Lead | Glassdoor
  1. "Software Team Lead"

Software Team Lead in Ashdod

I worked at ELTA

Pros

Stability, safety, if you want to work at a place which will be around for many years to come you have come to the right place. this does not predict success.

Cons

Lagging technically. if you want to work at a place which is technically advanced for many years to come you have come to the right place. this does not predict success.

Advice to Management

Let people grow, empower the to experiment, be open to change, ditch the vaad, more free time to explore opportunities on your own. this does not predict success

ELTA2017-01-19

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great"

Spec in London, ON

I have been working at ELTA

Pros

Good managent and development for all

Cons

Nothing to note. Good employer

ELTA2015-05-03
  2. "Algorithm engineer"

Current Employee - Algorithm Engineer in Ashdod

I have been working at ELTA full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great work life balance (which is probably the main reason to pick such a firm). The company is quite stable- you arent afraid to be beheaded when time get rough. You cannot take your work home. They supply on-site launch & you can get food products for free when you work over time. You get to Work on really cool and intresting engineering projects. People are nice and there is a cool, relaxed athmosphere.

Cons

Extremly poor salaries. Terrible HR - due to Elta's union. The engineering infrastructure is below than avrage - You have to fight to get your internet point\ software liscence allocations. Poor work place (dont have the perks of a hi-tech company). Senior managment might be talented- but they completly ignore the working bees. My boss'es bus didnt even know what my name is. The products our team... engineered were sophisticated on the macro, but poor on the micro (poor engineering decisions which impaired the run time)

ELTA2014-08-21

Discover more reviews about ELTA.