EMC - Outstanding Opportunities at EMC, let me tell you why | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for EMC

"Outstanding Opportunities at EMC, let me tell you why"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Bedford, MA
Current Employee - Recruiter in Bedford, MA

Pros

The company direction our senior management team has great insight and motivation that help us get to the next level each year. The way EMC treat each and every employee, it is like a family. When one of us hurts we all feel it. The opportunity for advancement I have take on several different projects every year and based on my completion of them, in almost every situation I am given greater responsibility each year. The way the company is run, our management team is committed to make EMC the most successful company for all of us not just the senior executives. ..

Cons

I feel EMC looks and addresses downsides as opportunities to inprove. That being said I don't feel there are any downsides, in every company you will find areas that need inprovement, we have employee serveys that address that and every year after the servey is completed we have meeting to make improvements.These meeting are from the CEO down. Any company that take that much time to hear, understand and react to what there employee think is a great company to work for.

Advice to Management

Feedback, thanks for keeping this company ahead of the competition

Other Employee Reviews for EMC

1. "EMC is one of the best places to work!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Hopkinton, MA

Pros

career opportunities, the people, benefits, communication, work/life balance

Cons

I can't think of any.

Advice to Management

The employees appreciate the open communication

2. "EMC is a great place to be!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Hopkinton, MA

Pros

The best reasons to work for EMC are the career and professional growth opportunities, the stability of the company, the belief in a work life balance, etc. I could go on and on. My experience at EMC has been nothing less than spectacular. If you don't like being micro-managed and you do like to be rewarded for your sucess and hard work - EMC is a great place to be!

Cons

At the moment I am a contractor. I would like to have more permanance at EMC, but getting converted can sometimes be tough. However, I have never doubted that my contract would not be renewed and have been able to speak candidly with my managers about my employment status and desire to become a full time employee of EMC.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!