EMC - Outstanding Opportunities at EMC, let me tell you why | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for EMC

"Outstanding Opportunities at EMC, let me tell you why"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Bedford, MA
Current Employee - Recruiter in Bedford, MA

Pros

The company direction our senior management team has great insight and motivation that help us get to the next level each year. The way EMC treat each and every employee, it is like a family. When one of us hurts we all feel it. The opportunity for advancement I have take on several different projects every year and based on my completion of them, in almost every situation I am given greater responsibility each year. The way the company is run, our management team is committed to make EMC the most successful company for all of us not just the senior executives. ..

Cons

I feel EMC looks and addresses downsides as opportunities to inprove. That being said I don't feel there are any downsides, in every company you will find areas that need inprovement, we have employee serveys that address that and every year after the servey is completed we have meeting to make improvements.These meeting are from the CEO down. Any company that take that much time to hear, understand and react to what there employee think is a great company to work for.

Advice to Management

Feedback, thanks for keeping this company ahead of the competition

Other Employee Reviews for EMC

1. "Employer of choice!"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiting Manager in Southborough, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiting Manager in Southborough, MA

Pros

Learning and personal growth, good comp and benefits, great co-workers. There is a ton of technologies used here, so you can transfer internally and learn new skills/technologies every few years and never have to leave the company. Lots of places say they allow internal movement but at EMC it's for real! As a recruiting manager I know 25+% of the openings are filled with internal movement. That is a very high % for a company this large. Also very very good with training, it's required every quarter. So they continually push you and your career forward. Thus an excellent place to grow and learn!

Cons

Competitive, fast moving place, not for everyone

Advice to Management

communicate even more, they do a good job but you can never over communicate

2. "EMC is one of the best places to work!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Hopkinton, MA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Hopkinton, MA

Pros

career opportunities, the people, benefits, communication, work/life balance

Cons

I can't think of any.

Advice to Management

The employees appreciate the open communication