EMJ - People Serving People | Glassdoor

"People Serving People"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

I have been working at EMJ full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

EMJ has a lot of tenured employees with excellent experience, a passion for this industry, and care/concern for their work product. People are very collaborative with one another and the company has really re-focused on the importance of the client experience. I enjoy coming to work every day - we have great events (recently a family one at the zoo). We have monthly status meetings and a weekly Blueprint that details everything going on at the company. If you aren't sure, you only have to ask someone - they will tell you.

Cons

I get some people are scared by the changes but they needed to happen. Frankly, those who aren't committed long-term should just not stay along for the ride. The company is really going in a great direction despite some growing pains.

Advice to Management

Keep making changes and improvements. Career opportunities are there if you work hard, put in time for development, and raise your hand for assignments.

EMJ2018-08-21

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Project Engineer"

I worked at EMJ full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company to work for, a lot of growth & a good amount of opportunities.

Cons

Changing of program implementation, need to work on training more.

Advice to Management

Continue working with younger employees

EMJ2018-04-18
  2. "Working for EMJ"

Current Employee - Preconstruction Manager

I have been working at EMJ full-time

Pros

A lot of room for growth. Competive base pay.

Cons

Poor win percentage. Poor communication from leadership. Poor bonus and 401k match.

EMJ2019-07-20

Discover more reviews about EMJ.