EOK Technologies - Very Encouraging, Good management team, pleasure to have been working with EOK | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for EOK Technologies

"Very Encouraging, Good management team, pleasure to have been working with EOK"

Pros

I had about 6 years of exp, before i came to the US for MS. I met EOK HR while they came for campus recruitment. I was very impressed by the confidence shown by the HR and management of EOK and the areas that they provided IT services. I joined then as a SAP business analyst in Sales and since the last 5 years have been involved in 5 lifecycle implementations in various roles. I am currently working a SAP program manager with specialization in Sales, CRM and Utilities. Payments are always on time. I am very glad to have EOK as my employer, looking at the misery that some of other dear friends are going through their employers.

Cons

Would like them expand in executing larger projects and industry specific domains. Focus on building competency centers and partners with Software vendors like Oracle, salesforce.

Advice to Management

Extend the management size, so that the company can expand into new avenues. Develop the India offshore development center with more capacities.

Other Employee Reviews for EOK Technologies

1. "Doing some great work in the SAP CRM area, all thanks to the guidance and support provided by EOK technologies"

Current Employee - Lead SAP CRM Analyst
    Current Employee - Lead SAP CRM Analyst

Pros

It has been a pleasure working at EOK for the last 5 years. I joined EOK after having some really bad experiences with my earlier employer. I really owe my career to EOK, in the sense they heard me out, guided me im my career options and pointed out to technologies that have taken to a new level. A few good pointers of EOK - Apt attention to employees grievances, Technically sound senior management, focus in niche technologies, timely renumerations.

Cons

Have been primarily focused in ERP and DW domains. Would like the company to diversify into CPG, Public sector, O&Gas domains.

Advice to Management

The EOK leadership is very strong, and have been doing a great job. The company has doubled its growth year after year, since the last 5 years. Great job, EOK !!!

2. "Tech Savvy, Employee focussed, Niche Technologies"

Current Employee - Data Architect
    Current Employee - Data Architect

I have been working at EOK Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Focus on Niche technologies
    - Employee Focused
    - Salaries in par with market and timely
    - Management / HR takes good care of strategizing your career growth
    - No Legal Hassles - Received by GC in record time (3 yrs)
    - Very Transparent and approachable management

Cons

- Focused primarily on Niche skills, Senior resources
    - Hiring process too rigid

Advice to Management

Stay flexible in hiring, and diversify into Cloud, IT Security