EORM - Great Opportunities, Great Clients | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for EORM

"Great Opportunities, Great Clients"

Pros

I would never have had the opportunities I have received at any other type of employer. Being in consulting gives exposure to many varieties of companies and ways of managing EHS. The learning opportunities are tremendous and the quality of the people I work with is great.

Cons

Schedules can be unpredictable. Clients are all over the Bay Area. It's not a 40 hour week. Can get thrown into things without prior training.

Other Employee Reviews for EORM

1. "Enjoying it"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Associate Consultant in San Jose, CA

I have been working at EORM full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great coworkers and really interesting work. I truly feel as if the work we do makes a difference for our clients. Lots of opportunity to learn new things.

Cons

Sometimes hours are long and clients can be all over meaning long commutes. Work can be unpredictable.

2. "Sad to see the downward spiral of a once great company"

Former Employee - Senior Associate Consultant in San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Associate Consultant in San Jose, CA

I worked at EORM full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The founders that are apart of the company of some of the greatest people in the EHS that i've had the pleasure of interacting with. The CEO is one of the friendliest and most genuine people, who always makes time to talk to you regardless of your rank within the company and how busy he is. The other founder is one of the most knowledgeable and humble people that you will ever meet in the EHS field. Both these individuals inspire and energize their employees with their presence, so it will be a sad day for the company if either were to retire.

Cons

The managers that run operations and sales have really run this company into the ground. They inspire no loyalty and do not genuinely care about their people except their select chosen favorites and friends. They have a set way of doing things and do not take any new input or suggestions. When things aren't working out, they trade jobs and positions between each other rather than giving other people a shot. It's sad how different they are in demeanor/approach vs the founders who have built this company and made it so successful.

Advice to Management

Having the support of your employees is everything. Actually taking the time to know who they are and connect with them goes a long way. While you guys are sitting in your offices and bombarding your workforce with emails, take a moment to realize that these are actually the people in the field sweating in the sun, sitting in traffic, and breaking their backs in the field. Concentrate on empowering the workforce that you already have rather than treating them like numbers and expendable assets.