EPCOR - Customer Service Specialist dealing with customers via phone, email or letters. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for EPCOR

"Customer Service Specialist dealing with customers via phone, email or letters."

Current Employee - Service Consultant
Current Employee - Service Consultant

Pros

Amazing benefits and perks with good pay. Socially responsible company who aims to treat its employees right through giveaways, employee recognition at a corporate level and employee events.

Cons

Senior leadership vision and management style does not often flow down the organization. Lower-level management tries hard but there are issues of favoratism, lack of employee concern and inconsistency in management approach.

Advice to Management

Motivate lower-level management to empower their employees more and distribute tasks more equitably. Develop management so the excellent work and vision of senior management flows down the organization to customer-facing and ground-level staff.

Other Employee Reviews for EPCOR

1. "Contract Recruiter"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

Stable, growing company in water utility business focused on providing safe water to its customers.

Cons

Shrinking local human resources department may result in less focus on employee satisfaction.

Advice to Management

Focus more on employees relations.

"I had a fantastic experience working at EPCOR Water (Formerly Arizona American Water)"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at EPCOR full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I had the best Leader as my boss for the first 8 years working for the company

Cons

I was on vacation when my next supervisor was hired, micromanaged everything, would not take any suggestions from anybody, I consider that person as a "Boss" not a LEADER.