ERA Advertising - “Growth, Balance, Integrity, Wisdom, Money/Wealth” | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"“Growth, Balance, Integrity, Wisdom, Money/Wealth”"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Suisun City, CA
Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Suisun City, CA

I have been working at ERA Advertising full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

ERA is an up and coming company with ambitious goals and the skills to back their vision. The CEO is very competent, confident and straightforward. Every interview was professionally conducted. Responses were simple and thorough. Accessibility was a plus! The Corporate Trainers and Leaders are more than willing to highlight positives and share best practices: the environment is set up for everyone — with or without sales-marketing experience — to succeed! I find myself most attracted to the self-paced opportunity to cross train and grow with this company into a well-earned position of Leadership-Ownership.

Cons

I drive 3 hours to work, round trip, because I am living in the Yuba-Sutter area and the main office is based in Suisun. Outside the office we work 5-8 hours a day, 5-6 days a week in Vallejo, Fairfield, and Vacaville. I fill the reimbursed travel time with audiobooks and inspiring lectures.

Advice to Management

Remain approachable, coachable and execute.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Don't do it"

Former Employee - Social Media Specialist in Suisun City, CA
    Former Employee - Social Media Specialist in Suisun City, CA

I worked at ERA Advertising full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

It's a small company so you know everyone.

Cons

It's so small that they don't even reach $1 million in revenue per year. Where can we get paid? They expect everyone to help with sales. They hire anyone.

2. "I have gained invaluable life skills"

I worked at ERA Advertising full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everything at ERA is done personally and in-the-moment. Coaching is custom tailored for me and my current situation. I don't feel as if I'm a "number" there; I feel as if I am someone - an individual. The energy here is awesome and unlike any other organization's that I've ever worked for.

Cons

Part time positions are fine, it's more for full time employment though.

Discover more reviews about ERA Advertising.