ERMI - the company great,manager sucks | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ERMI

"the company great,manager sucks"

Former Employee - Billing in Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Billing in Atlanta, GA

I worked at ERMI full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

very great company to be a part of very well structored

Cons

does not have a clear out line on your job title and does not give expectations

Advice to Management

just because a manager can manager one area does not mean they can manage other areas.they need real manager that does not have favoriate that does not like to keep up gosipt and does not run with the first thing that someone tells them. you need to have someone that looks at things across the board and somtimes change is not good if you dont know what you are doing.first learn whats going on than look for ways to improve them you cant make something your own if you dont know what your doing in the first place.dont put people lives in jepority if you have projects use peolple that are familar with the system so if things dont go right nonthing is lost. and as a manager dont say your helpful and then turn around and say that somthing that you are suppose to be doing. when someone tell you that the conversation is confintal please keep it that way cause the person will find out and all trust will be taken back.and mananger is a leader and is willing to do what they have to get the job done with out stepping on toes. nobody wants your postion and only way it will get taken away is if your not doing what you are supose to be doing and dont lie cause it will come back to bit you.

Other Employee Reviews for ERMI

1. "niche products"

Former Employee - Sales Associate
    Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at ERMI full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

good products compared with competition

Cons

company experiencing growing pains in regards to many factors

2. "Amazing Company"

Current Employee - Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at ERMI full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great Products - Physicians and Therapist continually rave about how amazing the products are

Team Environment - Reps and Mgmt are always there to help

Income - I was an experienced rep when I came to ERMI making about 100Ky and have continued to increase my income each year and will make more money this year than I have ever made in my life!

Innovation - Constantly developing new products and coming out with different Studies that show the effectiveness of the device

Cons

The only occasional issue I have run into has been insurance coverage.

Advice to Management

Managment is one of the reasons I chose ERMI over other medical sales companies