ERRG - Financials look good but don't be fooled. Outlook is based on one big job and manipulated | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ERRG

"Financials look good but don't be fooled. Outlook is based on one big job and manipulated"

Pros

Can't think of any except for a few people on the admin side.

Cons

High school "in-crowd" mentality, extremely hard to break into (if you want to).
Claims to be safety orientated. Trust me better to keep quite if you want to keep working..
Benefits- bad. Forced to be off at Christmas thru New Years. If you want to be paid you have to use the vacation YOU worked for. NO sick days (again make sure you read your lack of benefits.
Trust no-one and MAKE sure you get everything in print, funny how they will say pick up a phone and talk (really, make sure you follow through and get everything in print).If your an intelligent person who wants to use your skill and knowledge to grow...forget it. Everything here is done one or two persons way. Did not work so hard for so many years to be a yes man and a patsy.

Advice to Management

Open your eyes to the truth before you head the way so many others have....gone.

Other Employee Reviews for ERRG

1. "Excellent company"

I worked at ERRG full-time

Pros

Great people from top to bottom; well run company. A very pleasant place to work. I really enjoyed my time there.

Cons

I don't know of any cons.

ERRG Response

Jan 31, 2017 – President/CEO

Thank you for the review! It is always nice to hear positive feedback about ERRG staff. I know what a great group of people were have here and it is nice when they are recognized.

2. "review"

I worked at ERRG full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

small company - locations - IT dept great -

Cons

management - benefits - payment of invoices

ERRG Response

Feb 6, 2017 – President/CEO

Thank you for your feedback both positive and negative. Our IT department plays a vital function in our day-to-day operations and recognition that they are performing well is important to me. We ... More