ERT - Was exposed to a unique area of accounting in an interesting industry | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ERT

"Was exposed to a unique area of accounting in an interesting industry"

Pros

One pro of working at ERT is that all of the employees are down to earth. They also made me confident that I could perform the tasks that they assigned me.

Cons

One of the cons would be that my job function was somewhat clerical. I plan to work at a CPA firm where I will get more relevant experience.

Other Employee Reviews for ERT

"Global company offering competitive salaries and benefits"

Current Employee - Validation Team Leader in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Validation Team Leader in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at ERT full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

ERT has a strong business model. The company is continually looking for new ways to expand their business. Salaries and benefits are competitive within the region.

Cons

Mid-level employees do not have many opportunities for career growth. Generally the work-life balance is not respected. Company finances and changes are often opaque.

"GREAT FOUNDATION TALENT IS UNDERATED"

Former Employee - Data Coordinator in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Data Coordinator in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at ERT full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

work/life balance is great, fun activities for staff awespme. The company is straight forward you do you job and thats it. Different shifts available and opportunity to move in different positions if you wait around long enough.

Cons

Not a diverse company when it comes to management or executive level positions. While your waiting for growth opportunities dont be surprised if someone comes in with no experience, you train them and they get promoted.

Advice to Management

An employee who has been loyal and helping business grow and develop for 5 years should receive growth opportunities prior to a person just coming in with no experience/background to warrant a promotion.