ESN Interactive - Economic recovery can't come soon enough so I can leave. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ESN Interactive

"Economic recovery can't come soon enough so I can leave."

Pros

The snacks are good and you can totally slack off as has been noted in another review. I'm not the hugest fan of the austere decor, though. Nothing beyond that.

Cons

Complete lack of respect towards employees. Kiss up/kick down management style. Everyone is very depressed. Reviews are used as a means of scaring employees but it backfires.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees with respect. Listen to us. Stop acting like you know all the answers because you don't. Listen to the people who helped build the company.

Other Employee Reviews for ESN Interactive

1. "Miss Them"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Remote, OR
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Remote, OR

I worked at ESN Interactive full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great place to work.I loved working with the team!

Cons

The industry is really rough at the moment.

Advice to Management

More training at the start.

"A smaller company with great ideas where big-picture clarity could go a long way"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Great talent, good ideas. A lot of willingness to try new things. Management is open to suggestion, with a "take charge of it and give it a shot" mentality. Open recognition when you do something well. A comfortable, relaxed environment (foosball, snacks, nice decor, etc). Opportunities to go up if you make them. Good friends.

Cons

Salaries could be higher. Lack of recognizable "wins" and benchmarks makes it hard to see progress. Not enough communication of company growth, good news or clear goals to the floor. The company is a little bigger than it thinks it is.

Advice to Management

There are conflicts in every organization... keep management skills up to date, be generous, and make the big picture clear to everyone.