EY - EY is a great firm. | Glassdoor

"EY is a great firm."

Current Employee - Cbs in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Cbs in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

The firm works hard to promote workplace flexibility. This is part of their great people first culture. They also have a working parents program that supports those that work there that may have children. There are presentations you can listen to and other parents that you can talk to for support. They do a lot to retain working mothers/fathers and this is a strong quality. They have a wonderful code of ethics and all who work there value honestly.

Cons

There really aren't many down sides to working for Ernst and Young. I think they are a great firm and am proud to work there.

Advice to Management

None, I think they do a great job.

Other Employee Reviews for EY

1. "good place to start career"

Former Employee - Tax Senior Manager in Toledo, OH
    Former Employee - Tax Senior Manager in Toledo, OH

Pros

Great for resume, big four is a good place to start career and work for the first 5-10 years of your career. after that long term career prospects can be limited and because of size of orgaization will require a strong advocate with postional power to advance your career

Cons

long term career path limited

Advice to Management

good job

2. "Quality in everything we do!"

Current Employee - Audit Staff in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Audit Staff in Houston, TX

Pros

You work with other intelligent people who are close to your age bracket. It's a great place to get experience and make contacts. You get a promotion and a raise every year, which you won't necessarily get at an industry job. You learn a lot every year, and if you're willing to put in the time you have access to a wealth of learning materials about every accounting topic imaginable. The Management treats us as equals for the most part and from my experience they seem to value our opinion.

Cons

The hours worked, but that's the nature of the public accounting industry.

Advice to Management

None