EY - EY | Glassdoor

"EY"

Current Employee - Senior
Current Employee - Senior

Pros

Great experience, good for resume, work with great companies, easy to get promoted within the company. great perks and benefits.

Cons

I worked extreme hours for most of the year. I was on an initial public offering team, and worked 100 weeks consistenly.

Advice to Management

Spread the work around a little more. Even though I was one of the highest ranked people in my class, I didn't need to work 80+ hours a week when the average was around 50.

Other Employee Reviews for EY

1. "I learned a lot and worked with many talented folks but the culture of "me" rewarded selfish, cutthroat behavior."

Former Employee - Senior Manager
    Former Employee - Senior Manager

Pros

talented employees, Fortune 500 clients, professional development and learning

Cons

very poor people management skills by partners and directors, selfish culture, long hours, lots of travel on consulting side of business, unfair performance measurement system

Advice to Management

create more of a team culture where people feel a greater sense of belonging

2. "Work pressure and no compraise on quality"

Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Bengaluru (India)

Pros

Its a reputed branded company. Good market value, nice recognition, nice place to learn topics related to finance. Good place to long term stay.

Cons

Commitment is very high, no compromise on quality, dedication towards work is very high, need to strech and complete the work.

Advice to Management

They really need to sit with atleast one individual to take feedback on working procedures. They need implement some ideas on reducing indivudual responsbility and they need to organise the work procedures in a better way.