Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for

Apr 22, 2021 - Recruitment Consultant in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've recently joined Eames Consulting Group and I think the company is a great place to work. They provide excellent training to new starters, everyone is very welcoming and the bonus / commission structure is great. Work life balance is great with a good split between working from home and office

Cons

nothing that comes to mind

Chief People Officer

We're really pleased to hear your expectations have aligned and you're enjoying your time at Eames. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great place to work!

May 6, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great platform to be successful!

Cons

There was nothing bad here

Chief People Officer

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review about your experience working at Eames. Best of luck in your future career.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

I couldn’t be more proud.

Feb 18, 2021 - Associate Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Eames have done an absolutely amazing job in looking after its staff and ensuring everyone has the support they need. Not only do we have a market leading platform, an industry topping commission structure and a very strong leadership team but we now have a clear objective and goal for who we want to be. My previous criticism of the company which was poor communication from the top down has been addressed and our communication is better than ever. Well done everyone.

Cons

There is nothing at all I can think of

Continue reading

Chief People Officer

We love everything about this review! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of life at Eames!

Discover more reviews about Eames Consulting Group.