Employee Review

1. 5.0

Pleased With Ease

Jun 24, 2021 - Human Resources Coordinator (HR Coordinator) in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am grateful to work with an amazing company/team that is supportive, communicative, helpful and the definition of team players. I have been with the company for almost an year and it has been nothing but rewarding and a fullfilling journey. Everyone that I have worked with (virtually) has been awesome, and I've enjoyed our virtual gatherings. As the company continues to grow, I look forward to continuing to grow with Ease as well.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of any "cons" I've experienced. I also don't belive that there's a company out there that is perfect, but what matters is the care and support for their employees.

Ease Response

Hello, Thank you for sharing your experience working at Ease!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0

I love this company!

Apr 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits and culture I feel valued for the work I do

Cons

The company is growing rapidly which can cause a lot of change. As long as you're prepared for the ride, it will be great!

Continue reading

Ease Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We're happy to hear you like the benefits, enjoy the culture and importantly, feel valued. If there's anything you need, please do not hesitate in reaching out to The People Team!

2. 5.0

Great WorkPlace

Apr 14, 2022 - Payroll Support Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ease has such a supportive environment, with the coworkers, benefits, compensation, and amount of PTO they offer.

Cons

I have not come across a con.

Ease Response

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, the enviorment, coworkers and benefits are pretty awesome! Thank you again for sharing!

Discover more reviews about Ease.