Employee Review

Current Employee

Best Company

Jun 25, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ease is the best company I have ever worked for. Everyone from the Executive level and down are so open and helpful. They are truly committed to helping each individual and team achieve their goals. The culture and the people here are amazing and make coming to work enjoyable.

Cons

I don't have any cons to working here.

Ease Response

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience working at Ease. We are happy to hear you are enjoying the culture and people!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I love this company!

Apr 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits and culture I feel valued for the work I do

Cons

The company is growing rapidly which can cause a lot of change. As long as you're prepared for the ride, it will be great!

Continue reading

Ease Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We're happy to hear you like the benefits, enjoy the culture and importantly, feel valued. If there's anything you need, please do not hesitate in reaching out to The People Team!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great WorkPlace

Apr 14, 2022 - Payroll Support Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ease has such a supportive environment, with the coworkers, benefits, compensation, and amount of PTO they offer.

Cons

I have not come across a con.

Ease Response

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, the enviorment, coworkers and benefits are pretty awesome! Thank you again for sharing!

Discover more reviews about Ease.