Employee Review

1. 5.0

Top Company

Jul 21, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Impact Company Culture Moving Fast Building Together Success Autonomous + Partnerships

Cons

No Cons; Ease is amazing!

Ease Response

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0

I love this company!

Apr 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits and culture I feel valued for the work I do

Cons

The company is growing rapidly which can cause a lot of change. As long as you're prepared for the ride, it will be great!

Continue reading

Ease Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We're happy to hear you like the benefits, enjoy the culture and importantly, feel valued. If there's anything you need, please do not hesitate in reaching out to The People Team!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A whole bucket of awesome sauce!!!

Apr 13, 2022 - Accounting Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great staff - Flexible schedule - Unlimited PTO (they actually encourage you to use it, no guilt) - Promote within ALOT - only been here a few months and already have seen a dozen people promoted - Friendly staff - Casual - laidback vibe - Optional in office days to mingle, get to know each other, etc.

Cons

Honestly I haven't found one yet. They really have being a remote company down to a T. I see why folks stay so long here.

Continue reading

Ease Response

Thank you for the very kind review! It brings us joy in knowing we are exceeding your expectations! Best of luck in your journey and if there's anything you need, please do not hesitate in reaching out to The People Team!

Discover more reviews about Ease.