KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Company listened to their employees

Oct 12, 2021 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company listened to concerns employees had and gave raises and hired more people PTO is good Team atmosphere Competitive pay Bonuses

Cons

Health benefits could be a little better. They contribute but not very good health plans

Ease Response

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback working at Ease! It means much to us that you are feeling heard and valued as an employee, which is our top priority. We are happy to share that employee benefits are currently being reevaluated. Thanks again for the feedback, it is very much appreciated.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I love this company!

Apr 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits and culture I feel valued for the work I do

Cons

The company is growing rapidly which can cause a lot of change. As long as you're prepared for the ride, it will be great!

Ease Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We're happy to hear you like the benefits, enjoy the culture and importantly, feel valued. If there's anything you need, please do not hesitate in reaching out to The People Team!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A whole bucket of awesome sauce!!!

Apr 13, 2022 - Accounting Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great staff - Flexible schedule - Unlimited PTO (they actually encourage you to use it, no guilt) - Promote within ALOT - only been here a few months and already have seen a dozen people promoted - Friendly staff - Casual - laidback vibe - Optional in office days to mingle, get to know each other, etc.

Cons

Honestly I haven't found one yet. They really have being a remote company down to a T. I see why folks stay so long here.

Ease Response

Thank you for the very kind review! It brings us joy in knowing we are exceeding your expectations! Best of luck in your journey and if there's anything you need, please do not hesitate in reaching out to The People Team!

Discover more reviews about Ease.

Ease Photos

+ Add Photo
Ease photo of: Our San Francisco Team Giving back to their local community
Ease photo of: Our Omaha team participating in WEAR YOUR FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM GEAR DAY!
Ease photo of: Wear Your Favorite Sport Team Gear Day 2019!
Ease photo of: Ease LV donated 100 backpacks to Dickerson Elementary School.  All filled with school supplies!
Ease photo of: Andre and Randy with their Hawaiian Shirts!
Ease photo of: Ease Las Vegas on "Wear Your Favorite Hawaiian Shirt" Day
Ease photo of: Our SF Team on "Wear Your Favorite Hawaiian Shirt"