KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Ease is taking off and on the move!

Oct 12, 2021 - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Powerful things are happening within Ease as it is gearing to take off to the next level of taking the market over. Most recent changes around leadership show the focus on hiring the right people to lead us forward to scale. Really positive experience.

Cons

None... Keep moving us forward things are looking good.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Ease Response

Hello, We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and thank you for all that you do!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Ease Puts Culture First!

Aug 11, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great business practices - Autonomy w/ work - Excellent culture - Flexible work envionrment

Cons

Just an awesome place to work - no cons that I have noted.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Ease Response

Hello, Thank you for your very kind review! We are pleased to hear we are succeeding your expectations!

2. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

I would keep looking if I were you

Dec 17, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

All of the negative reviews are true past and present. Pay is above average and has decent benefits.

Cons

HR is pretty useless when you have concerns or questions. You will be talked to in a condescending manner, there is very poor training, work-life balance forget it, very stressful, deceitful, and low morale. Seems like no one is very happy working here and they have a consistent turnover. The training class had several people quit which is a bad sign.

1 person found this review helpful

Ease Response

Thank you for your review, all feedback is important to us and we’re sorry to hear you’ve had such a frustrating experience working at Ease. Please help us to improve by providing more information on your experience. We can be reached at The People Team's email. We look forward hearing from you

Discover more reviews about Ease.