KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great WorkPlace

Apr 14, 2022 - Payroll Support Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ease has such a supportive environment, with the coworkers, benefits, compensation, and amount of PTO they offer.

Cons

I have not come across a con.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Ease Response

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, the enviorment, coworkers and benefits are pretty awesome! Thank you again for sharing!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excited to be a part of Ease! Smooth onboarding process

Jun 2, 2022 - Senior Full Stack Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

The onboarding process at Ease was very smooth. A lot of the pre-work to setup payroll, HR, video orientation, etc. was sent before my start date so I was able to configure most of the basics of starting a new job right away. I was able to setup my development environment fairly easily and start diving into tickets immediately to get familiar with the system.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Ease Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We're happy to hear the onboarding process was very smooth. If there's anything you need, please do not hesitate in reaching out to The People Team!

2. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great People - Pay is Frustratingly Below Market Rate

Jun 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- People are amazing - Company cares about personal well being

Cons

- Pay is well below market rate - Execs believe everyone is happy when people are burned out (pay doesn't match people's workload) - Lies from upper management about growth opportunities

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Ease.

Ease Photos

+ Add Photo
Ease photo of: Our San Francisco Team Giving back to their local community
Ease photo of: Our Omaha team participating in WEAR YOUR FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM GEAR DAY!
Ease photo of: Wear Your Favorite Sport Team Gear Day 2019!
Ease photo of: Ease LV donated 100 backpacks to Dickerson Elementary School.  All filled with school supplies!
Ease photo of: Andre and Randy with their Hawaiian Shirts!
Ease photo of: Ease Las Vegas on "Wear Your Favorite Hawaiian Shirt" Day
Ease photo of: Our SF Team on "Wear Your Favorite Hawaiian Shirt"