East West Independent - Good company with friendly atmosphere and good compensation. | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Good company with friendly atmosphere and good compensation."

Current Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at East West Independent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good pay with a congenial work atmosphere. These guys do a good job of teaching people how to be confident in the marketing industry. Anybody with the right attitude and work ethic can achieve success in this firm.

Cons

Work days are lengthy in time because we have to do face to face sales for a long period to achieve desired output.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Hard work = Huge Growth"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at East West Independent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have never seen so much progression, so quickly! The people here are amazing and upbeat. It's nice to be in an environment where people actually want you to succeed.

Cons

You have to be willing to be taught.

Advice to Management

A coffee bar would be awesome!

"Don't do it."

Former Employee - Account Executive in Smyrna, GA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Smyrna, GA

I worked at East West Independent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

People were super nice. The job itself was fun. You are not going to get bored with it. It's a sales job, so if you know u can sell, it might be a good fit for you.

Cons

If a company tells you they care about you, yet they only have two toilets when they have 80-90 employees in the office, do they really care about u that much? You're told not to bring water into the training room you'll be in for hours, and they do not want you to leave the training room. It's sales, and they try to make it sound like something more than that. They offer you the opportunity to move up and be a owner in a couple of years, but only the best of the best will ever actually achieve that. You have to drive everyday to a Walmart in the Atlanta area to sell xfinity, and you do not get paid for gas. Days are long. You can easily be at work from 10-9 everyday. There are no benefits, but if you don't want to work they are fine with that. You're not paid on salary, you're paid off commission. I worked there for two weeks and even though the boss and I agreed to a base pay per week, he refused to pay me. And even though he promised he would, he never did after weeks of trying to reach him. The thing that made me quit was that the boss was super unreliable. After I got hired he said that me and him would get lunch that weekend, but he never responded back to my messages. He also said multiple times he would help train me, but then the next day would come and he never actually did. I honestly think this job preys on young college grads who really want a job, and are anxious to start making money. If u don't have to, don't come work here.

Discover more reviews about East West Independent.