Easterseals - Great Experience | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Experience"

Former Employee - Intern

I worked at Easterseals part-time for less than a year

Pros

Great Environment. Friendly people.

Cons

I have nothing negative to report.

Easterseals2019-10-01
  1. "Positive Environment"

Current Employee - ABA Therapist in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Easterseals part-time for more than a year

Pros

I'm at Easterseals Midwest at St. Louis, Autism Services Department. The work culture is genuinely positive - employees and supervisors put in extra effort to appreciate strengths and growth, both in employees and the children we work with. Supervisors enthusiastic and dedicated to the mission of improving kids' wellbeing. There's a variety of environments to work in (summer treatment program, schools, in-home) and a range of ages (I've worked with younger than 3 to ~10 years old). My supervisor comes to observe my sessions once a week, helpful feedback. Takes my observations and suggestions into consideration - feels like we're working together, not just like they're dictating to me what I should do. Always changing the treatment plan to better support and help the kids we work with.

Cons

Pay is $13/hour starting rate which can be unsustainable. But management and trainings are transparent about finances - it's mostly to do with limited government funding. Burnout and stressful situations definitely happen, but supervisors and coworkers are very supportive, very happy to debrief about it and make changes if needed.

Easterseals2020-02-05
  2. "Paraprofessional"

Former Employee - Special Education Paraprofessional in Manchester, NH

I worked at Easterseals full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Love the clients and great coworkers.

Cons

Relatively low pay. And dangerous conditions.

Continue reading
    Easterseals2020-02-22

Discover more reviews about Easterseals.