Eastridge Workforce Solutions - Great Experience | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Experience"

Current Employee - Assembler

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work was found for me The work was a lot of steps, structurally, but it made sense logically

Cons

Schedules were usually all day long (3pm - 11:30 pm) The work was manual labor in a lot of ways

Advice to Management

No comment.

Eastridge Workforce Solutions2019-10-10

"Best Company I've Worked For!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Hands down the culture! I've never had a job where management truly cares about your happiness and work life balance until I came to Eastridge. Seeing how the majority of people working for the company have been here for over 5 years is impressive. So far the only unhappy people I have seen are those who are close to being fired for lack of productivity or quit because termination was knocking at their door. I am... truly thankful for having the opportunity to work for Eastridge and cant wait to see what 2020 brings.

Cons

None to name at this time.

Advice to Management

Keep being innovative and inspiring!

Eastridge Workforce Solutions2019-08-15

"Do your research!"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Throw all the bells and whistles to get you in the door. They give “potential” scenarios for your monthly commissions that really draw you in. They advertise all their internal engagement and market the “perks” of the job.

Cons

Before accepting an offer of employment with this company in Las Vegas, deep dive and ask questions about turnover rates in the region, total company, and other satellite regions. Total turnover in Las Vegas (in a short span of a couple years) includes a Regional level Sales Manager, multiple (at least 5) sales representatives, 4 Operations Managers, Recruiting Managers, Direct Hire Account Managers (at least 4)... Staffing Coordinators, Temporary Staffing Account Managers (at least 5), Boutique Account Managers ( at least 2), Administrative Reps, The cause? Lack of leadership from the Regional Top (throws many managers under the bus and shows favoritism towards others). Also, before accepting employment, truly dig into the commissions structure in your job offer and ask the tough questions. How many within the region are actually achieving the goals and requirements and receiving monthly commissions? (If this cannot or will not be answered, its a red flag). How long do you have to ramp up before you are held accountable? Are you expected to generate your own business/ clientele?

Advice to Management

To corporate - are you ever going to address the real issues in your satellite Las Vegas location? Or will you continue YOUR favoritism?

Eastridge Workforce Solutions2019-09-25

Discover more reviews about Eastridge Workforce Solutions.