Eastridge Workforce Solutions - Good choice for labor work | Glassdoor
  1. "Good choice for labor work"

Current Employee - General Laborer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you're looking for temporary labor work this is a great company. You may not work 40 hours, but you'll usually do 30 at least. Keep showing up on time and doing a good job and you'll be on priority to get more jobs. Decent pay for laborer work as well, most jobs pay $14 and there's some that pay $15. Other companies I've worked for payed 12-13. You have the option to get payed via direct deposits which is more convenient than a physical check.

Cons

Can't be guaranteed a full 40 hour work week, may have to work on weekends if there wasn't that many jobs during the week. So it's a trade off between working at a staffing company like this or directly with a construction company.

Eastridge Workforce Solutions2020-01-06
  1. "Why should you work at Eastridge?"

Current Employee - Area Operations Manager in Marlborough, MA

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

So many things happened in 2019. Most importantly, I made the decision that Eastridge is where I want to retire. Not only because we became an ESOP (so it is financially worth it for me to stay) but because I work for an organization that appreciates and values their employees. We have a VP who challenges and supports his team to a level where we had 1000%+ growth from 2018-2019! It's an exciting time to be part of the Eastridge team!

Cons

You need to work hard!

Eastridge Workforce Solutions2020-01-16
  2. "Good stepping stone, company wasn’t all that"

Former Employee - Staffing Coordinator in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Started learning the lingo of staffing here before starting my career

Cons

Not fond of the company culture

Advice to Management

N/A

Eastridge Workforce Solutions2020-01-05

Discover more reviews about Eastridge Workforce Solutions.