Eastridge Workforce Solutions - Amazing People and Culture | Glassdoor

"Amazing People and Culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

At Eastridge, you will find truly amazing people who enjoy making an impact. The team goes above and beyond for each other and for our customers and candidates. In recent years, the level of internal collaboration has only grown and the announcement about employee ownership has taken us to a new level. As an employee, there is room for advancement and constant learning. Plus, our clients are so interesting, you feel like you are really helping them make an impact.

Cons

There is a lot to juggle as the world of work is complex. You need to focus on what is most important and not let too many competing priorities get in the way.

Continue reading
    Eastridge Workforce Solutions2020-02-07

"Opportunity to be an Owner of your career, future and company"

Current Employee - Director in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I will forever be grateful to a colleague who recommended I apply with Eastridge. Leadership has always been committed to their team members' development and seeing employees reach their potential. My journey over the last six years has provided me the opportunity to serve as an individual contributor, to leading teams and even being a contributor to creating brand new service lines for our company. None of these opportunities would have existed without the formal (and even informal) mentors along the way - from Branch Managers to Vice Presidents, and even our CEO - Seth Stein. There has been a real focus on investments that benefit employees directly, especially over the last year. Becoming an ESOP in 2019 was one of the best gifts the company could have rewarded us. We are now truly one team and one company as fellow owners. Other investments have included providing professional development to employees through a dedicated corporate trainer. Eastridge facilities programs on topics like Situational Leadership, DiSC, management training and more. Investments have also been made into our infrastructures like upgrades with technology, equipment, and even our facilities. Our CEO created an Advisory Board so that voices from all levels and all areas of our company could provide direct and candid feedback to the most senior levels of leadership. Regular Townhalls provide transparency and more opportunities for communication to reach every employee. Mentor/Mentee programs provide collaboration across different business lines and opportunities for professional development. And the list goes on.

Cons

Your journey with Eastridge is what you make it, which can seem intimidating for some - you have to own how you find your path. But, you are provided the tools and mentors who will help guide you along the way.

Eastridge Workforce Solutions2020-02-07

"Wonderful and Supportive Company to work for"

Former Employee - Quality Assurance in San Diego, CA

I worked at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I am a trans, non binary, assigned female at birth, queer not black person of color. To say the least, I have many marginalized and oppressed intersections of my identities. These have often interfered with my ability to obtain and/or maintain employment. I worked for Eastridge workforce solutions both for the company and outsourced over the last 14 years. Despite presenting as male, female and/or non binary I have always been treated with the utmost respect and provided opportunities to grow, learn and flourish. I have been met with acceptance, affirmation and provided skills to succeed in my career and in life. Seth Stein has always had his door open to me and all his employees and treated me with such warmth and kindness. I was presented with opportunities to grow and provided all the tools, skills and support to do and be my best. The skills that I have left Eastridge Workforce Solutions with have enabled me to start my own businesses and reach my goals and my dreams. Some of the skills in which I have taken from my career at Eastridge, but not limited to are: interpersonal communication, IT, problem solving skills, conflict resolution, administration, accounts receivable, accounts payable, quality assurance, and accountability. If it were not for Eastridge Workforce Solutions, I would not be the person I am today nor would I have accomplished what I have. I reflect on the lessons I have learned on a daily basis and am so grateful to and for Eastridge and the management who have helped sculpt me into the person I am. The tools I have left with and the lessons I learned are invaluable. Working at Eastridge felt like I was part of the team and the family. I was held accountable for my actions while provided opportunity to grow and learn from the areas in which I had not built strength in. I appreciated these lessons, especially because they were not done in shameful and/or harmful ways but in ways that allowed me to grow. I have never worked for a company with such care, kindness, and support. Thank you everyone at Eastridge for always believing in me, supporting me and helping me follow my heart and providing me with knowledge, skills and opportunity.

Cons

I have no cons to report.

Continue reading
    Eastridge Workforce Solutions2020-02-06

Discover more reviews about Eastridge Workforce Solutions.