Eastridge Workforce Solutions - Eastridge: A company that expanded my career and gave me a voice. | Glassdoor

"Eastridge: A company that expanded my career and gave me a voice."

Current Employee - Executive Project Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time

Pros

Expand your career and work with top leaders in the industry. Eastridge is advanced compared to its competitors in what they have to offer to their clients and their employees. Eastridge has thought of it all when it comes to managing a contingent workforce. They are a tech company managing the workforce for well-known brands here in the U.S. and internationally. You'll find that the employees who work for Eastridge have unmatched integrity compared to other workforces. Eastridge is an ESOP company, which means we are employee-owned, and along with this, I want to comment on how employee-focus their leadership team is. Many employees have described Eastridge as a business where your voice and opinions are valued which is powerful and empowering. I highly recommend the ambitious, career driven individuals to consider Eastridge Workforce Solutions as their next step in their career.

Cons

I'd like to engage more with our other offices.

Eastridge Workforce Solutions2020-03-25

"Leadership Is The Key!"

Current Employee - EHS Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been employed by 6 companies in my 34 year career. By far Eastridge is the best company I have worked for and its the leadership that sets it apart. From the Svet Family to our CEO Seth Stein and my boss Brandon Stanford, they are the best group of leaders I have ever had the pleasure to work for. During the COVID crisis, our CEO Seth Stein has been a visionary and a rock with his leadership during this trying time. Seth has brought comfort and a confidence to the Eastridge family with his generous act and strategic moves, making sure our company is in a good financial situation. The true measure of a leader is not how they lead when times are good but how they lead in times of crisis. Seth has passed with flying colors. Its an honor to work for and with leaders like Seth and Brandon. They allow me to grow, learn and be better each and every day. When I wake up in the morning I never dread going to work. I have never felt that way with any other company. This is Job number 6 for me and God willing, it will be the last company I will work for and its Leadership that has made the difference.

Cons

None! No Company is perfect but as a whole Eastridge is close.

Continue reading
    Eastridge Workforce Solutions2020-03-28

"Forward Thinking Organization"

Current Employee - Manager in Newport Beach, CA

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been extremely impressed with Eastridge's leadership team since starting. However, it has only proved to be stronger than I could imagine given the light of the COVID-19 situation. Eastridge had a plan for work from home options weeks before a stay at home order was given by the government. They have been flexible with their staff, clients, and temporary associates. More importantly they kept constant communication with the employees, even offering meditation and relaxation classes to help our mental health.

Cons

The rollout of corporate initiatives can be confusing or misinterpreted at times.

Continue reading
    Eastridge Workforce Solutions2020-03-20

Discover more reviews about Eastridge Workforce Solutions.