Ebix - Great Place to work, Great people and Good Company | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ebix

"Great Place to work, Great people and Good Company"

Pros

The Salary and Benefits packages are very good.
Company Culture is adequetly balanced with work - life balance
Senior Managment Experience within the industry is exceptional

Cons

Bad traffic to get to the office depending on your route into the office.
Flex Time needs to be instituted.

Advice to Management

Invest more in US leadership and the gains will be seen in profit and industry marketshare. R&D should also be another area for investment.

Other Employee Reviews for Ebix

"Excellent Business Knowledge and team relationships"

Current Employee - Product Development
    Current Employee - Product Development

Pros

Ebix has spent a lot of time recruiting the strongest experts in their line of business to provide very strong internal business knowledge. This makes for a great place to learn how the industry functions and thus be better at our jobs. This knowledge creates the best in the business technology and that shows. It is so easy to be proud to work for Ebix when you see how all of our product fit together to make a "best in bread" solution. Compared to our competitors, we are the best.

The employees, my peers, are very dedicated and driven. I have never worked anywhere like this before where everyone wants the product to succeed.

Cons

This is a small company and that makes advancement a little harder. There are less openings. But, if you work harder and shine, Ebix does reward their key employees. I have seen a good bit of career advancement with my peers.

Advice to Management

Create more opportunities for advancement and continue hiring both internally and externally for the best, most skilled employees.

"Ebix CMMi 5 ? Rubbish!!!"

Former Employee - Programmer Analyst
    Former Employee - Programmer Analyst

Pros

Knowledge Gained in terms of Domain and Self Study , Fellow workers understand your misery as they are going through the same, Newly built activity area, Sector-59 office is Rajasthan themed and has beautiful paintings.

Cons

Salary is horrible, HR even more horrible. Will make you work like a factory labor. Once you enter the NSEZ complex, gates are locked. You are in a Jail and you cannot go out for a break. All walls, everything is in red. There are flashing disco lights to distract you when you are busy coding or solving a problem.
    Management consists of chacha bhatija's, all with internal politics. If you are the relative of any of the management people, you have tremendous growth opportunities.

Advice to Management

Start hiring talented people instead of your dumb relatives.