Ecolab - Leadership needs to get back to reality. We are losing the culture that made us who we are. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ecolab

"Leadership needs to get back to reality. We are losing the culture that made us who we are."

Current Employee - Territory Representative in Greensboro, NC
Current Employee - Territory Representative in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Ecolab full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company has been a fair company to work for, and for the most part has treated the associates fair. Decent pay and benefit package. Numerous advancement opportunities to advance, if you are willing to relocate.

Cons

Over the years, the company has been "squeezing" our associates to deliver more with less resources. This has caught up with many of our divisions. We promise the customers this great support program, but in reality we deliver this only to 10% of our customers. The other 90% get less support and service because of the unrealistic goals that we have reach. In order to reach these goals we must decide what corners to cut, in order to save time. It is not fair to our customers to get promised a superior program, but get a sub par program delivered.

Advice to Management

Please listen to your associates as we know what we are talking about. We are the feet on the street, and the face of Ecolab to our customers. If we invest in more field people, we will have the time and skills to deliver the results. If you keep squeezing us, we are forced to cheat the customer. It is not right.

Other Employee Reviews for Ecolab

1. "Ecolab"

Pros

Make my own schedule, pretty autonomous job, company vehicle

Cons

Company bends over backwards for clients at the expense of the person doing the work

"Great company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ecolab full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Work-life balance, great flex-benefits, good pay, caring managers.

Cons

No direction from a corporate it perspective. Senior/executive management does not care if people leave as long as you make plan.

Advice to Management

Get and IT direction and move forward with it. You are a multi-billion dollar company with multiple ERP systems pick one and consolidate. You would be surprised how much your sales and company improve from everyone pulling in the same direction