Edaptive Computing - Edaptive is professional, dedicated and GROWING! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Edaptive Computing

"Edaptive is professional, dedicated and GROWING!"

Current Employee - Contracts in Dayton, OH
Current Employee - Contracts in Dayton, OH

I have been working at Edaptive Computing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The atmosphere at ECI is top-notch; the employees are happy and we work to help the business grow. ECI has grown rapidly thanks to the entire team. I couldn't imagine working anywhere other than ECI. The CEO is brilliant and leads with passion for the organization. The COO is dedicated to process controls to ensure ECI runs in a healthy fashion. Overall, ECI ROCKS!!!!!! Join the team if you want to work for a growing organization dedicated to success!

Cons

Not Applicable at Edaptive Computing

Advice to Management

Keep up the growth and dedication to your team. Please continue to lead Team EDAptive proudly!

Other Employee Reviews for Edaptive Computing

"Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Current Developer in Dayton, OH
    Current Employee - Current Developer in Dayton, OH

I have been working at Edaptive Computing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Best part about my job here is the interesting work I get to do. Diversity of experience gained as a result has been wonderful. Company has been growing over the last couple of years and that has led to a lot of new opportunities. I like the ability to choose my own investments under Fidelity SIMPLE IRA. I like the couple of floating holidays available to me every year. Company has recently acquired new space to accommodate its growth. I like more personal space and privacy that has come with new partitions that have been added. I love my quad core desktop. I like the free food and drinks.

Cons

I would like to see more incentives for job related certifications and training.

Advice to Management

Please continue your conversation with the employees. I appreciate the fact that you listen and act on our advice. Please continue to improve processes and procedures. That will be even more important as you grow further.

"This is one of the best places to work"

Current Employee - Software Developer II in Dayton, OH
    Current Employee - Software Developer II in Dayton, OH

I have been working at Edaptive Computing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Over the years I have work at dead end crap jobs that offer nothing in return to their employee except a paycheck. At my previous Job you were just a temp body filling a spot for years on end. They would occupationally offer up the possibility of hiring you on as a full worker but even then there was no raises. The only thing being a permanent employ got you was the option to spend part of you check on health insurance and you could forget about retirement. With Edaptive there is no "will hire you as a temp and see how it goes after a few years". You are hired in as a full employee with health insurance and a matching simple IRA with no vesting period. In the current job market this is a diminishing idea.

In my experience management has always been willing to listen and work with any employee to solve any issues they may have.

Cons

Rapid growth has created office space issues. It seams like we are having to expand the office space every few months

Advice to Management

as it was said earlier we need to continue to work though the growning pains that are the result of the great success we are having. Edaptive will need to continue to be adaptive.