Edelman - Account Manager | Glassdoor
  1. "Account Manager"

I worked at Edelman full-time

Pros

Creative dynamic people to work around.

Cons

Can be very stressful and heavy workload.

Edelman2018-08-04

"Very Happy Here"

Current Employee - Vice President in New York, NY

I have been working at Edelman full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Diversity of work, large client list, flexibility and good work/life balance, fantastic people to work with

Cons

Some processes are out of date and there are times when work can suffer due to unrealistic expectations or turnarounds or low budgets. But we do our best, always.

Advice to Management

Reward the people that put the most heart into the company. They should be rewarded and feel valued. Work harder to match average salaries. Otherwise, you risk losing some of your best.

Edelman2019-02-28

Edelman Response

March 11, 2019Edelman

Thanks for your review. I'm glad to hear that your experience has hit on many of the strengths I love about Edelman too - our flexiblity, access to great work and amazing colleagues. I also appreciate the advice you've left. Maria O'Keeffe, Executive Director US HR

"Not a good place to work"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Edelman full-time for more than a year

Pros

Edelman has a historically good reputation; company offers a lot of sick days that roll over

Cons

The vibe is very corporate feeling from the second you walk in the office. The overall compensation and benefits package is not competitive with the market. Leadership is gossipy and plays favorites. I would try to describe the culture, but there isn't one to speak of. HR and leadership are aware of the culture problems, but haven't done anything to address the issues over several months. Plans have been made, but not...

Advice to Management

Needs to totally reset. Some serious leadership and management courses are needed. Start genuinely caring about your people and fostering a culture that empowers employees to grow within Edelman.

Edelman2019-08-15

Discover more reviews about Edelman.